“Because of the Day Pass Program we had a support system through volunteers and other families at the House that would listen if it was a hard day, celebrate with us if it was a good day, or talk about anything other than the hospital when we needed it.” -Tennille, Mom to House Hero Calder
About the Program
If you are a family staying at the hospital with a child – please visit the Ronald McDonald House to access programs and services that can help support you through this difficult time. Meals, laundry, recreation, and many other things are here for you and your family using our Day Pass Program.
How it Works
- Call RMHCNA at (780) 439-5437 to register.
- Come to the House either on your own or use the RMHCNA Shuttle Program (view the Shuttle schedule).
Programs & Amenities
- Meals That Mend
- Meals That Mend: Frozen Edition
- Grab & Go Breakfast Station
- Play Areas
- Shuttle Program
- Fitness Room
- Education and Field Trips
- Computers and Printers