About the Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society (RSS) is a diverse network of like-minded community leaders that come together to raise funds and support for RMHCNA. They volunteer, host social/fundraising events and build new relationships.
By getting involved with the Red Shoe Society, you can share your passions through one or more of the following areas:
Meals That Mend: Share your love of food by helping cook a meal for the families at RMHCNA with 2-10 other members.
Signature Events: Signature events include Red Shoe Crawls, Block Party and more. Join RSSNA and help make Red Shoe Society signature events a success.
Join the Red Shoe Society Northern Alberta today by completing your membership.
- Help in the effort of providing a home away from home for families with seriously ill or injured children
- Expand your network and impact the community
- Access to advance special pricing on tickets to Red Shoe Society signature events
- Quarterly newsletter updates
- A home for your kindness
- $40 for a one-year membership used to enhance RMHCNA programming
- Tour RMHCNA within three months of joining RSSNA
- Attend meetings
- Volunteer (4 events per year) in the following areas: Meals that Mend, Signature Events or Membership Drives