About the Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society (RSS) is a diverse network of like-minded community leaders that come together to raise funds and support for RMHC Alberta. They volunteer, host social/fundraising events and build new relationships.
Join the Red Shoe Society Northern Alberta today by completing your membership.
- Help in the effort of providing a home away from home for families with seriously ill or injured children
- Expand your network and impact the community
- Access to advance special pricing on tickets to Red Shoe Society signature events
- Quarterly newsletter updates
- A home for your kindness
- $40 for a one-year membership used to enhance RMHC Alberta programming
- Tour RMHC Alberta within three months of joining RSSNA
- Attend meetings
- Volunteer (4 events per year) in the following areas: Meals that Mend, Signature Events or Membership Drives